Agricultural Value Chain Supervisor
agCelerant Senegal is looking for an Agricultural Value Chain Supervisor to manage its projects within the country.
Combining expertise, digitalization, and proximal presence, Manobi Africa pioneers the construction of Africa’s food sovereignty based on economic and social inclusion of vulnerable populations.
With its agCelerant service ecosystem, Manobi Africa leapfrogs agriculture into the post-digital era and develops phygital agriculture, building consumer-driven, transparent, and honorable food systems through the orchestration of inclusive value creation along commodity value chains. agCelerant thus catalyzes public-private partnerships in a multi-country portfolio that contributes to the transformation of African agriculture
The rold of the Agriculture Value Chain Supervisor will coordinate project operations and nurture partner relationships to ensure inclusive performance in agricultural value chains orchestrated by agCelerant.
Reporting directly to the Director, s/he is responsible for the following tasks:
- Supervision of the field extension agents, including the responsibility for the activities of:
- Daily supervision of the team of youth incubated to become agents
- Advice, technical assistance and continuous training of field agents
- Organization of agents to improve the adoption of good agricultural practices by producers
- Monitoring and evaluation of agents’ performances in direct contact with agCelerant supervisory cockpit
- Orchestration of the value chain
- Mobilization of local stakeholders around the project
- Prospecting and proximity coordination of suppliers and third-party service providers
- Participatory evaluation with producers of the progress of the campaign
- Support for the completion and monitoring of transactions between producers and value chain stakeholders during the campaign
- Development of the program’s visibility among producers and value chain stakeholders
- Production of weekly reports on agents’ activities and performance
- Monthly inventory of the campaign status by production zone
- Monitoring of performance indicators reported by the supervisory cockpit
- Participation in coordination meetings with agCelerant management and the supervisory cockpit
- Experience in the implementation of training programs in rural areas
- Experience in agricultural value chain development
- Ability to manage a team of several dozen colleagues
- Ability to work independently while meeting reporting deadlines
- Ability to be a driving force for agents and producers
- Willingness to be regularly in the field
- Proficiency in information technology tools
- Fluency in Wolof and French
agCelerant cherche constamment à recruter des superviseurs expérimentés partout Senegal. Veuillez postuler au sein de l’entreprise.
D’autres conditions :
- Durée du contrat : 06 mois avec possibilité de prolongation.
Manobi Africa est un employeur garantissant l’égalité des chances et s’intéresse particulièrement à l’augmentation de la participation des femmes dans son personnel.
Envoyez votre CV et lettre de motivation à email@example.com avec pour objet
« Superviseur de la chaîne de valeur agricole – agCelerant »